Monday, February 6, 2012

Today's AYITN: BE FREE!


Look at the birds, free and unfettered, not tied down to a job description,
careless in the care of God.  And you count far more to him than birds.
(Matthew 6:26 - The Message)

1.Today I will live in the now!  I will live in the now because I am free!  He/she whom the Son makes free is free indeed.  I know the truth, and the truth that I know sets me free.  Where the Spirit of the Lord is (where the Spirit is Lord), there is liberty!

2.Today I will live free from small-mindedness and limited vision.  I will not feel obligated to think on a lower level just because the people around me are inclined to do so.  I can love them unconditionally and still move toward my higher purpose and larger destiny.  Today  I can see the big picture of my life!

3.Today I will live free from religious tradition.  I will gladly discard whatever still exists in my belief system that is archaic, passé, or irrelevant, in an effort to repent my way into the NOW Kingdom where God lives.  My liberated mind will prevent tradition from making the Word in my life ineffective.

4.Today I will free myself from the captivity of living in the past, and from the weight of my own emotional baggage, by practicing the power to forgive.  I will allow myself to breathe today’s fresh air, no longer having to struggle with memories that suffocate my soul and attempt to create a claustrophobic atmosphere for my spirit to contend with.

5.Today I will live free from fear and worry.  I will consider the lilies of the field and will observe the freedom with which the birds of the air demonstrate a faith, a trust, and a confidence that reveal the Kingdom.  I am free to let faith come to me by hearing and hearing by the Word of God.

6.Today I will live free from doubt and unbelief.  I am emancipated to receive the evidence of things not seen and to allow my God-like faith to give substance to those things for which I hope.

7.Today I am free to let God be God, and to allow myself to be His unique workmanship.  He is the only true God, and He has set me free to be the only true me!  I will celebrate my freedom today, and today I will live in the now!


Father, help me to walk in real freedom today.  In Jesus’ name, amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read this somewhere recently...not sure where...maybe a note from the universe...
Regarding CITN Midtown location (and East for that matter)...
Allow your expectations to rise up and meet your desires and it will happen...
Guard (in your thoughts) against allowing your desires to decrease to match your expectations...

Has been a helpful reminder to me in the past few weeks...God has already answered YES!